This week FPCR will be attempting to ‘Go Greener’.
The offices will be holding a week of lunchtime activities in order to promote sustainability throughout the practice. The activities are led by FPCR staff and are open to all disciplines with all of our offices at Lockington, Exeter, Dorking and York taking part.
Each day will focus on a different discipline but the activities will be attended by all staff to share knowledge across the teams.
The activities include the following:
- Monday – tree planting in the grounds of the office at Lockington Hall
- Tuesday – a visit to the bees at Lockington Hall while staff at the Exeter office plant orchard trees in the grounds
- Wednesday – a walk around the gardens at Lockington Hall looking at the features and species of the mature trees in the formal gardens and learning how to look out for trees with bat potential and we will catch up with our team based at Dorking.
- Thursday – A walk around nearby Cloud Wood which is a SSSI owned by the Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust while York office are challenged with identifying as many of the 269 recorded species they can find at their location at the National Agri-Food Innovation Campus at York
- Friday – FPCR Director Keith Nye will do a presentation of his new Wiki House extension which he designed and built himself. Also bird box building in the garden at Lockington.
Look out for our daily updates!!