FPCR is a leading integrated design practice working extensively in the UK and with projects world-wide
Since its formation in 1957 the practice has developed a valuable mix of multi-disciplinary expertise which enables us to respond to very complex projects in a creative yet thorough and co-ordinated manner.
Our core skills combine masterplanning, environmental assessment, urban design, landscape, ecology, architecture, arboriculture and green infrastructure. We have implemented many award winning schemes in environmentally sensitive locations.
FPCR believe in working closely with our clients as a team to achieve successful results meeting clients’ aspirations for innovative high quality solutions which are both viable and sustainable. A particularly valuable skill of the practice is our ability to balance commercial realities with expectations of planning authorities and statutory bodies.
Our vision is to create the best environment possible for all.
The practice comprises 9 directors supported by a talented and committed team of over 130 staff, operating from our offices at Lockington Hall (Derby) (Pictured), Dorking, Exeter and York (Pictured).
Take a look at some of our clients to see who we’ve worked with.
- National Trust
- Harworth Estates
- University of Leicester
- Environment Agency
- British Waterways
- Persimmon Homes
- Cambridge University
- AMEC Design & Build
- Balfour Beatty
- Network Rail
- Birmingham International Airport
- Crown Estate
- East Midlands Airport
- Extracare Charitable Trust
- Forestry Commission
- Hampshire Waste Services
- Highways Agency
- English Heritage
- National Grid
- Nottingham Trent University
- Birmingham City Council
- Bellway Homes
- William Davis
- Gladman Developments
- Hallam Land Management
- Cambridge County Council
- Carter Jonas
- Loughborough University
- Civic Trust Special Award
- British Construction Industry Supreme Award & Building Award
- UK Better Environment Award & EC Commendation
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Town Planning Institute Silver Jubilee Cup
- The Financial Times Industrial Architecture Award & Commendation
- British Association of Landscape Industries Award
- The Structural Steel Design Award
- East Midlands Development Agency Regeneration Project of the Year
- Landscape Institute Awards