Since its formation in 1957 the practice has developed a valuable mix of multi-disciplinary expertise which enables us to respond to very complex projects in a creative yet thorough and co-ordinated manner.
Our core skills combine masterplanning, environmental assessment, urban design, landscape, ecology, architecture, arboriculture and green infrastructure. We have implemented many award winning schemes in environmentally sensitive locations.
FPCR believe in working closely with our clients as a team to achieve successful results meeting clients’ aspirations for innovative high quality solutions which are both viable and sustainable. A particularly valuable skill of the practice is our ability to balance commercial realities with expectations of planning authorities and statutory bodies.
Our vision is to create the best environment possible for all.
The practice comprises 8 directors supported by a talented and committed team of over 180 staff, operating from our offices at Lockington Hall (Derby), Dorking, Exeter, Sheffield and York.
Take a look at some of our clients to see who we’ve worked with.
- National Trust
- University of Leicester
- British Waterways
- Cambridge University
- Balfour Beatty
- Network Rail
- Crown Estate
- Extracare Charitable Trust
- Hampshire Waste Services
- English Heritage
- Nottingham Trent University
- Bellway Homes
- Gladman Developments
- Cambridge County Council
- Harworth Estates
- Environment Agency
- Persimmon Agency
- AMEC Design & Build
- Birmingham International Airport
- East Midlands Airport
- Forestry Commission
- Highways Agency
- National Grid
- Birmingham City Council
- William Davis
- Hallam Land Management
- Carter Jonas
- Loughborough University
- Civic Trust Special Award
- British Construction Industry Supreme Award & Building Award
- UK Better Environment Award & EC Commendation
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Town Planning Institute Silver Jubilee Cup
- The Financial Times Industrial Architecture Award & Commendation
- British Association of Landscape Industries Award
- The Structural Steel Design Award
- East Midlands Development Agency
- Regeneration Project of the Year
- Landscape Institute Awards