We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2021 Phil Rech Positivity Awards. The awards take place in Phil’s name as he made each day just that bit brighter for everyone he interacted with.
The awards are way to recognise colleagues who also do this, helping others when needed, bringing cheer, or by providing support or motivation.
The following people received awards this year, all following nominations by colleagues. In addition to the category winners, it was great to see large numbers of other people, also nominated for a wide variety of reasons, showing how much colleagues value the support and inspiration of those they work with.
Well done everyone, you all help FPCR be a great place to work!
- Person who is always happy to help when needed – Iza Meehan
- Person who provides the most positive and helpful feedback on work – Bob Simpson
- Person that goes above and beyond on the job – Hayley Tomlin
- Most positive newcomer (who started work with us in 2021) – Emma Luckhurst, Vicky Fletcher, Fiona Miller, Daisy Smith
- Person that sees positive solutions to difficult situations – Kurt Goodman
- The motivator – the person who keeps us going, whether by social activity, wellbeing support or by encouraging new ways of working – Ed Feetham
- The person that makes you smile the most – Sanjaya Paris