Are you an ecologist with several seasons of consultancy experience? Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like the opportunity to use your skills in our open and collaborative approach to aid ecology services to a wide range of clients across a diverse range of projects in the southwest? Would you relish the chance to join a friendly and enthusiastic team of Ecologists, Landscape Architects and Arboriculturlists at our Dorking office?
Working for one of the UKs leading multi-disciplinary consultancies, the role will involve project management, client liaison, fee proposals and tenders, leading protected species surveys to relevant technical standards, collation and analysis of field survey and desk study data, the production of reports, design of mitigation strategies, production of method statements, EPS licence applications and production of plans using GIS software.
To be considered for this role, you should ideally have:
- A degree in Ecology or a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable consultancy experience (at Ecologist level).
- Excellent report writing capabilities.
- Experience in preparing fee proposals and tenders.
- Member of CIEEM (preferred but not essential)
- Protected species licence (preferred but not essential).
- Knowledge and understanding of protected species licensing.
- GIS skills.
- Full, UK driving licence.