We are looking for enthusiastic Landscape Architects and Senior Landscape Architects to join our expanding teams in Derby, Exeter, Dorking and York (although location is flexible). We are seeking talented individuals to help support the continued growth of the practice, working on a wide variety of projects involving masterplanning, green infrastructure design and implementation, landscape and visual impact assessment and public realm design across the UK.
You will be part of a forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary team of Landscape Architects, Graphic Designers and Urban Designers, working closely with our Architects, Ecologists, and Arboriculturists. Our collaborative and joined-up approach consistently delivers design and environmental excellence for clients across many sectors.
We have opportunities across the full spectrum of Landscape Architecture and Urban Design. The role of a successful candidate can be tailored to your unique skill set, whether this leans more towards landscape planning (including LVIA), focuses on landscape design, or encompasses all areas.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities and experience:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification, with 2-5 years professional experience.
- Be LI registered or working towards your Pathway to Chartership (P2C).
- Experience of concept design and detailed landscape design. Experience of masterplanning would be advantageous.
- Experience in LVIA is desirable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly skilled in a range of 2D and 3D CAD software, and a willingness to learn. Vectorworks, LSS, Lumion and GIS experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively to innovate and problem-solve collaboratively.
- A strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects and tasks effectively.
- UK driving licence with access to (or willingness to obtain) a private car for site visits.
Established in 1957, FPCR are an award winning multi-disciplinary environment and design practice with expertise in Landscape, Urban Design, Masterplanning, Architecture, Ecology and Arboriculture. We believe our diverse range of skills provide clients with an excellent rounded approach to projects while concurrently providing our staff with a dynamic and diverse place to work. We have also recently become an Employee Owned Trust, providing additional benefits for our employees.
We offer a competitive salary, with bonus scheme and a number of additional employee benefits including flexi-time, a health cash plan, and Bike to Work scheme.
To apply please submit a cover letter, portfolio and CV at https://fpcr.jobsoid.com/j/358...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.