Location: Lockington, Exeter & Dorking
Closing Date: Wed 31 Jul 2019
We are looking for Graduate Landscape Architects to join our expanding teams at Lockington (located close to Derby & Nottingham), Exeter and Dorking.
FPCR are one of the country’s leading award-winning multi-disciplinary environmental design practices, established for over 60 years. Our current workload is very varied and includes green infrastructure design and implementation, masterplanning and LVIA, for sites across the country. You will get a wide range of experience and be involved in all stages of project development from concept design to construction, supported by the experienced team. You would work alongside architects, ecologists, arboriculturists and graphic designers within the practice.
We are always on the lookout for new challenges, and we work with the latest technologies, to make sure we are on the cutting edge of environmental assessment and design.
We are a Landscape Institute Registered Practice, and we enjoy a good relationship with the LI, both at national and regional level. We provide full mentoring and experience towards the Pathway to Chartership.
We are looking for someone with:
- The drive to develop their career, by experiencing the whole spectrum of landscape work
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent design communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient in Autocad or Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Cloud
- A good plant knowledge
- The ability to drive
Ask any of our team, and they will tell you there are many benefits to working at FPCR. Here are just a few:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 23 days annual leave
- Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Bike to Work scheme
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Lunchtime activities (including Pilates classes)
- CPD and training events
- We pay your Landscape Institute membership fees
- Social and Sporting activities as well as seasonal parties
- Opportunities for career development
Interested? If you would like to apply for a position with us, please email your CV and sample portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org